There is no way we can understand what our pets, especially cats, have in their minds. There’s no way also that we can teach them how to talk, either, except for parrots. However, even though we just can’t understand what their Meow actually means, we can somehow get some ideas from their actions instead.
- “I knew I should have skipped a few meals!” – When he or she tends to get stuck in the cat flap that you have just installed in your door.
- “I don’t actually understand what you’re trying to say to me.” – When your cat insists on knocking your favorite coffee mug of the table, even when you command him or her not to.
- “It’s been boring out here so I’ve done something productive and entertaining.” – This is what your cat actually tries to say whenever he or she somehow manages to decorate your house with tissue paper.
- “I could stay here as long as you don’t forget to leave food and milk for me.” – Your cat actually thinks that you’re the best owner in the world now that you have the initiative to leave an open box for him or her.
- “How many times do I have to show you that I’ll just use the best one this world has to offer?” – This is what your cat tries to tell you when he or she refuses to use your newly-bought kitty litter.
- “Just a little more and I’ll manage to fit myself in.” – Your cat is actually telling you this whenever he or she tries desperately to squeeze inside a small opening to no avail.