There’s no question that music is a daily part of our life. You can see commuters with headphones on in subways and buses as they head to their jobs or back home. Music is for entertainment or to fill up the void on those boring or lonely hours.
Apple recognized this ‘need’ and had since then added music streaming in their portfolio of enhancement. Today, we benefit in live Apple Music streaming service via our iPhone models and iTunes. Luckily for iUsers, they don’t need to download third party apps since the feature is integrated to the Music app on iOS and iTunes.
If you want to avail the Apple Music service, you will need a device running in iOS 8.4, an Apple ID and a debit/credit card for payment of the service. Now, if you acquired these three, proceed to the directions we are giving you:
- To begin with the sign up, hit on the Music app icon to open it.
- You can see at the top left corner a silhouette icon, that’s the one you need to hit in order to proceed.
- You will be navigated to the Account screen; so once inside, tap on the Join Apple Music.
- In the next page, you will be given two options: Start 3-month Free Trial or Go to My Music. Without further ado, select on the Start 3-month Free Trial.
- Next, choose what type of subscription you want to avail—Family or Individual. The Individual plan asks for $9.99 per month fee; whereas, the Family plan allows at least 6 users for $14.99 per month with the cost billed to the owner of the Apple ID entered.
- If you just installed iOS 8.4 and have a passcode on your device, you may need to re-enter it.
- Agree to the T&C (Terms and Conditions) set by Apple and you’re good to go.
- A pop-up message will appear to confirm your purchase. Tap Cancel if you don’t want to subscribe and hit the Buy button if you want to continue. If you hit the latter, you can then enjoy the benefits of the Apple Music service. Enjoy!