Yes, it has been a success for the flagship- tablet of Apple in the embodiment of iPad Air 2. The flagship is much reveled that it casted an enormous shadow over its little sister, iPad Mini 3. Before you presume too much about the factors affecting iPad Mini 3’s failure to meet the expectations, let’s have a quick view of the device. Check out if iPad Mini 3 is worth every penny you should spend investing.
The successor of iPad Mini 2 had pretty much inherited its predecessor’s light-body aluminum, unibody chassis which exudes the overrated sleek and elegant signature look of Apple devices. It is also the same to most of its soft specifications, allowing only few add-on features like the new finger-print sensor Home button and the golden touch set on the typical silver-and-gray hue. In addition, iPad Mini 3 is made available in 16, 64 and 128GB variants.
Starting at $399 – $729 currently on markets, it’s quite and investment one must say. However, if you’re one serious about maintaining privacy of files, considering investment for iPad Mini 3 is a smart move. Besides, owning a handsomely put iPad Mini 3 can actually boost your ego among peers.
Apple iPad Mini 3 Specifications:
- Dimensions : 200 x 134.7 x 7.5 mm, 331g
- Display : 7.9″ 1536 x 2048 IPS LCD , 324 ppi with Oleophobic coating
- OS : Apple iOS 8
- CPU : Dual-core 1.3 GHz Apple A7 chipset, M7 motion co-processor
- GPU : PowerVR GX6430 GPU
- RAM : 1GB
- Storage : non-expandable, available in 16, 64 or 128GB
- Camera : (primary) 5MP; (front) 1.2MP
- Battery : 6,471 mAh battery (non-removable)