Last time, we already informed you about the seeding of the newly released iOS 9 to the compatible Apple devices. Well, tomorrow (September 16) is the big day for all eager iUsers who want the copy of the said iOS right into their handsets.
Aside from the late comers iPhones 6s, 6s Plus and iPad Pro, we have the list of other compatible devices that can have the operating system running inside them:
- iPhones 6 and 6 Plus
- iPhones 5s, 5c and 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPod Touch 6th Gen
- iPod Touch 5th Gen
- iPads Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3 and Mini 4
- iPads Air and Air 2
- iPad 2
- Back up your device through iCloud storage and to be able to do that, you check first if iCloud backups are enabled:
- Settings>> iCloud>> Storage>> Backup and see to it that the slider is switched ON.
- Then, do backing up via iTunes as well (Messages, Camera Roll, saved games and other important documents should be done here).
- Plug in your iOS device to your computer through your device’s cable wire.
- Hit on the iTunes and do the backing up process. Specifically for iTunes version 12.2.2, go to File>> Devices>> Backup.
- Alternatively, click on the iOS device button on the right side of the iTunes window. Once inside the Backups section, head to Manually Back Up and Restore, then click on Back Up Now.
- In iTunes, you can simply find the name of the device you use and click the Check for update button.
- You will be receiving a prompt from which you can reply by hitting the Download&Update button and wait for it to finish.