Who says that the latest iOS 9 is “unjailbreakable?” Team Pangu becomes the bane for those snob claims. The team released an untethered jailbreaking tool accessible for anyone who just can’t find satisfaction by Apple’s restrictions. So there, rejoice, iOS users! The gate has just been broken for Cydia entrance.
If you have any model from iPhones 4s to 6s, any iPad model or iPod touch, then take heed of the instructions below and… happy jailbreaking!
- Download the Pangu Jailbreak for iOS i.0- 9.0.2 (which is around 73MB) from this link.
- Now, don’t forget to backup your device using the help of iTunes and iCloud.
- Disable the Find my iPhone feature and any passcode options from the Settings From Settings head to iCloud>> Find My iPhone and Settings>> Touch ID & Passcode>> Turn Passcode Off.
- Next, turn on the Airplane mode in your phone.
- Using your computer, run Pangu’s jailbreak file that you just finished downloading.
- Connect your Apple device to your phone using USB cable and wait for Pangu to recognize it.
- Hit the Start button and click on Already backup for the process to initiate.
- Notice that the tool will reboot your Apple device after a few minutes. Upon reboot, you have to unlock and set it again in Airplane mode.
- As soon as the update reaches 75%, it will ask you to unlock the phone and run the Pangu app. With this, launch the Photos application first and then run Pangu.
- As Pangu launches for the first time, it will prompt you to grant it permission for access. Just hit the Accept button and allow the app to access your photos until it finishes doing its thing.
- Now, when the jailbreak process is done, go to the last installed apps homescreen and check if Cydia is already there.
- Run Cydia and be free to explore the new offers for your iOS 9 device.