Most tech experts are waiting for the features that the latest Apple Watch Series 2 will offer its users. Actually anticipated for at least a year now, rumors about the next-generation Apple Watch Series 2 have circulated the internet until now. But despite all of that, we are still amazed by what Apple Watch Series 2 has to offer all of us.
What you Must Know about Apple Watch Series 2
Listed below are some of the things that you must know about the next-generation Apple Watch Series 2:
- It is remarkably water-resistant. We all know that Apple excels in making amazing gadgets but none of their past workmanship have the water-resistant ability. And the good news is, the Apple Watch Series 2 has this ability, being able to get submerged in water up to fifty meters deep. The company’s gadget problem in regards to its speakers is now fixed, therefore enabling such to expel water right after being immersed in water.
- The Apple Watch Series 2 has a faster processor. Compared to previous Apple Watch, the next-generation Apple Watch has a faster processor. According to benchmarks tests, its processors perform fifty percent faster than the previous ones.
- A Nike Model Apple Watch Version will be released. Officially known as Apple Watch Nike+, the Apple watch model is said to feature a ‘breathable’ watch armband and a special GUI that will send you motivational messages and notifications whenever you find yourself in a rather sedentary state. The model is said to become available for purchase next month.
- The Apple Watch Series 2 has a built-in GPS. If you’re somewhat tired of bringing your iPhone with you while doing your roadwork for the day, be informed that the latest Apple Watch now has GPS. Needless to say, you can easily monitor your iPhone’s notifications via your Apple Watch without bringing the iPhone with you. By connecting your Apple Watch to your iPhone, you can now read messages and answer calls just by using the Apple Watch alone.
- A Ceramic Apple Watch Version will be released also. Being referred by the company as Apple Watch Edition, the ceramic version is said to be stronger and sturdier than the stainless one. And since ceramics aren’t affected by sweat-related corrosion, having this is definitely a must. And unlike the previous Apple Watch, this one will cost you $50 less compared to the previous edition mode’s $1,299.
- It is now available for pre-order. Starting September 9, the Apple Watch Series 2 is now available for pre-orders, the value starting at $369. You can expect it to arrive by September 16, the same day it is going to be available for purchase in stores.