Are you tired of browsing the internet all day? Just try to relax and unwind your mind for a while. And as you do that, why don’t you try playing RPGs for a change?
Role-playing Games or RPGs, as most gamers know it, are sort of games that usually contain a storyline in addition to the fun of playing the game itself. Since most RPGs are adventure-packed, they are known to be time-consuming, especially if you want your characters to become the best among the rest. Some Android RPG games do have an iOS version so there’s no need for you to worry about what games to play.
If you’re looking for the best RPG games that you can play via iPad, listed below are some of it that will surely engorge you to the world of gaming:
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions – Being well-known as the best RPG of all time, the Final Fantasy Game Series does have another Tactics Version to offer iOS users. If you’re familiar with FF Tactics for Gameboy Advance and FF Tactics for Sony Playstation One, you might as well try to play this much-improved version for a change.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – Are you an avid Star Wars Fan? If your answer is a big YES, you’ll definitely enjoy playing this game. Just like other Star Wars game console installments, playing this one will give you an inter-galactic enjoyment more than before.
- Infinity Blade – If you’re somewhat mesmerized by the awesome graphics PC games offer us nowadays, Infinity Blade will definitely catch you unawares. Designed for iOS, Infinity Blade does have awesome and jaw-dropping graphics. In addition to that, the gameplay and story will also amaze you.
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition – If first person RPGs make you feel bored, you might as well try playing this puzzle-filled, hack-and-slash game. Originally called as the game which belongs to the dead genre like the Diablo game installments, Baldur’s Gate will definitely give you enjoyment, especially if you’re also fond of problem and puzzle game solving.
- Order and Chaos Online (MMO) – Being a massive online multiplayer RPG, most gamers regard this game as a clone or much better, an iOS version of the game World of Warcraft. The storyline will bring you to an almost endless battle of humans, orcs, undead and night elves. Just like World of Warcraft, every race has its point-of-view to the whole story, therefore making each story different from the stories of another race.