The best feature of Canon’s PIXMA MG7520 is its ability to produce photos and images with the right amount of brightness and sharpness. This can be easily noted even by non-tech savvies who only want what’s best for the preserved moment of one of their most wonderful times. Naturally, the printer does not allow this quality on all of the image size available but it is certainly one of the best in its field of printers with $199 sticker price.
The secret of its power lies with Canon’s gift of six-ink system which helps the printer to give heightened accuracy in colors than what a four-ink printer can do. Other than creating crisp photos, it doubles as a scanner or photocopier. It also features a 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen for controlling functions, several connectivity options of which Wi-Fi is one and two memory card slots.
- Dimensions : 17.2 x 14.6 x 5.9 inches, 17.4 lbs.
- Print Resolution : (Color) 9600×2400 dpi; (Black) 600×600 dpi
- Nozzles : (Color) 5,632; (Black) 1,024; (Total) 6,656
- Print Speed : 4×6 inch borderless photo, estimated 21 sec.
- Paper Sizes : 4×6 inches, 5×7, 8×10, letter, U.S. #10 envelope
- Paper Tray Capacity : 125 sheets plain paper (lower tray);
20 sheets 4×6 photo paper or 10 sheets 5×7 photo paper (upper tray)
- As we already pointed out, Canon PIXMA MG7520 provides quality pictures with right amount of brightness and sharpness and that’s a big thanks to Canon’s 6-ink system.
- A 3.5-inch touchscreen LCD display for smoother control operations.
- Wi-Fi and NFC printing connectivity with memory stick and SD memory card slots.
- Printing speed is noticeably slow and this applies to both document and photos.
- Scan and copy capabilities merely offer the basic options and features which make it rather boring.