If most of you think that bathing suit cover-ups are only made to wear during summer vacations on the beach or poolside lounging, you’re definitely wrong. The truth is, bathing suit cover-ups are actually worn by women while they are having a stroll on the nearest people’s park or even when they’re shopping. This is due to the fact that bathing suit cover-ups can now be combined along with other dress articles and some accessories, making a woman’s look very fashionable.
Nowadays, it definitely doesn’t mean that your newly-bought bikini cover-ups are meant to get stored inside your closet until next summer, if not forever. If you’re imaginative enough, you can even start a local fashion trend without getting yourself ridiculed by those who see you. Listed below are some of the most popular styling tips whenever you decide to wear your bikini cover-ups for a change:
- When you have wrap cover-ups – Women know that wrap cover-ups are the most popular bikini cover-up these days. If you have this ‘kimono style’ bikini cover-up, you can wear this along with a white chic t-shirt, jeans and simple sandals while you’re busy doing some errands on the market.
- When you have a shirtdress cover-up – Shirtdresses are becoming popular due to the fact that some Hollywood stars are seen wearing these during their shopping and various public appearances. This cover-up looks best when paired along with high heels and some preppy handbag.
- When you have a boho blouse – To those who didn’t know, a boho blouse is a cute blouse that is used as a cute cover-up for a bikini top. When paired along with denim shorts, rubber shoes and a leather jacket, this will definitely make your day awesome.
- When you’re wearing a long sleeve tunic – Just like a shirtdress, a long sleeve tunic can be downright fashionable, especially if you decide to wear it along with a pair of denim shorts and matching sneakers. This will definitely give you a very fresh, preppy look.
- If you have a sleeveless tunic – Sleeveless tunics must be worn along with a formal blazer, slacks or black skinny jeans and high heels. Since sleeveless tunics could probably cause you some discomfort when you’re walking the street, make sure that you have something to wear on top of it.