There may be a number of reasons when one would not prefer Google AdSense as their ad network. It may be that AdSense rejects many sites for not having enough content; you accidentally click on the ad and you’re banned for life; and its rule are too strict for your taste.
Good thing that it isn’t the only one you can work with. There are a lot of ad networks there that may not be as good as AdSense but can surely pay you a lot.
- One of the best ad networks that serves over 10 billion geo-targeted ad impression monthly. Their service starts with different in-demand ad formats for the web and mobile devices, standard banners, sliders, direct links and many other formats. It’s one perfect alternative wherein you can enjoy on-time payments as well as real time statistics.
- It provides you exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing Network. They are one of the world’s biggest contextual ad network and works with the biggest names in publishing such as Reuters, Elle, Good Housekeeping and Forbes.
- The only downside of Media.net is that they are known for suspending accounts without further warning or explanation.
- Offers different multiple ad formats and payouts are made weekly via PayPal or through check.
- Warning though, Clicksor usually rejects publishers outside the US and Canada.
- Rewards both clicks and conversions, thus making you earn more money. They also pay monthly via wire, check or PayPal as long as you hit the minimum threshold of $10.
- Helps you monetize your sites instantly by converting key phrases as well as existing links into affiliate links, and also what they call as VigLink Anywhere. The latter was designed to share links via email, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.