Whether people accept it or not, Email Marketing is actually the best way to promote your business online. Due to the fact that you have lots of email addresses in your list, you can easily keep in touch with your followers about your activities and marketing promotions as well. This is the reason why most online sites are still doing some serious list building because they know that they can potentially get more monetary profits in the near future.
How to do Real Serious Email Marketing the Effective Way
However, if you’re interested in promoting your business this way, you must remember and do the rules that are listed here. This will not just ensure that you have a lengthy mailing list; you’ll also have active ones.
- Don’t waste time buying online Mailing Lists. To those who didn’t know, a mailing list is the online version of your own telephone contacts directory. Needless to say, the mailing list contains email addresses along with the person’s name. Most people think that buying mailing lists will help their businesses but, the sad truth is, they had just wasted their time and money for buying those. Who of you will buy things that you actually don’t need, by the way?
- Don’t forget to put an Opt-in Form to your Sites or Blogs. An opt-in form works by letting you keep in touch with your followers due to the fact that they’re going to put their email addresses in. This also helps you to have a better relationship with those who follow your sites and blogs by making sure that they are updated.
- Remove inactive subscribers in your Mailing List. Whether the email address is hacked or just inaccessible by the owner, you must not forget to remove inactive subscribers in your mailing list. This will make sure that you’re going to have enough space for new ones aside from the fact that you also remove unnecessary emails in your list.
- Always use your Real Name when you’re sending an email. Since we’re talking about a long-term relationship here, you must make sure that you’re trustworthy enough for people to follow you. Needless to say, you must not use internet aliases or dummy accounts as much as possible especially if you’re talking about business.
- Don’t forget to send regular emails to your subscribers as much as possible. When we say as much as possible, sending emails to your subscribers must not exceed two to three times a week. You must make sure that they feel important and not bothered about your emails’ presence in their mailboxes.