All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is on a look out for highly competitive academic specialists who are interested to advance their career with AIIMS. Chosen candidates will be taking the 31 Assistant Professor positions under the care of AIIMS. Willing contenders are to prove themselves worthy in a walk in interview session on November 15, 2014.
Further details in connection with this position are specified in this announcement. Listed also are steps in application, pay scale, qualifications and assortment process.
Organization Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Available Job Position : Assistant Professors
No. of Posts : 31
Mode of Application : Offline
Date of Interview : November 15, 2014
Venue of Interview : Board Room adjacent to the Office of the Dean
Academic Block AIIMS Bhubaneswar
More Details Regarding the Position
|CM & FM||2|
- Applicants must have accomplished MD/MS Degree and medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- Must not be over 50 years old.
- Age is relax-able for Government servants.
- Age of relaxation for SC, ST and OBC is up to 5 years. Others applicants who exhibited exceptional qualifications shall be granted as well.
Prerequisites for the Application
- Applicants as per category must pay an equivalent of application fee of:
- General Category : Rs. 500 ($8)
- SC/ST : Rs.200 ($3)
- The cost is to be paid under account name of “AIIMS Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque.
- Chosen candidates will be granted a monthly income of 75,000 ($1,225)
- Assessment of your potential, hence your status of being hired will be possible through your performance during the Personal Interview.
- Firstly, the applicant must download prescribed forms of application from aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and print them out.
- Secondly, the applicant must fill up the application; attach required credentials, plus the Demand Draft.
- Appear to the walk in interview along with the forms and requirements.