Air India Limited (AIL), Southern Region eagerly searches for eligible and competitive Indian nationals seeking for career expansion. There is a current opening for Radio Telephony Operator in Air India Limited. Keen individuals will be given the opportunity to prove themselves through offline application and personal interview. Selected candidates will be hired under contractual basis.
Application ends on the 15th day of December, 2014. For careful instructions regarding the application, interested contenders must read through this notification.
Name of the Company : Air India Limited
Location : Chennai
Job Title (open) : Radio Telephony Operator
Mode of Application : offline
Final Day of Application : December 15, 2014
Framed Details regarding Radio Telephony Operator
|Job Title||Age Block|
(as on December 1, 2014)
|Age of Relaxation||Proposed Remuneration|
|Radio Telephony Operator||Must be 18 to 30 years old.||Rs. 16, 000 per month|
Academic Eligibility for the Post
- Aspiring applicants must have achieved their Graduation degree from an acknowledged university or college.
- Must have a competitive or sufficient knowledge in computers.
- Desirable: Must have initially acquired a valid Radio Telephone License.
- Applicants must pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500 to be paid in shape of a Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Limited” which is payable in Chennai only.
- Initially screened applicants will be notified for a Personal Interview which will be the final basis of hiring.
Steps for the application
- Applicants must take time to visit the Air India Limited website. Click or copy this link: airindia.in .
- Thru the website, application form/s in the prescribed form will be given. Download the forms.
- The applicant must meticulously provide the details and information asked by the forms.
- Attach significant requirements backing up claims on eligibility criteria for the said post.
- Enclose the forms and documents in an envelope. Mark the envelope with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RADIO TELEPHONY OPERATOR” ON CONTRACT BASIS.
- Post your mail under the address given herein:
- General Manager-Personnel
Southern Region, Air India Limited
Airlines House, Meenambakkam
Chennai 600 027