AP (Andhra Pradesh) Postal Circle located in Hyderabad has propagated notifications in connection with their ongoing need of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff against Sports Quota Post. Candidates must initially meet the array of qualifications as indicated herein to have the chance to get hired. Final date of application is on the 19th of January, 2015. Below are supporting details for AP Postal Circle recruitment:
Name of the Organization : Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
Job Title : Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi-tasking Staff
Total No. of Openings : 105 posts
Mode of Application : offline
Last Date of Application : January 19, 2015
- Postal/Sorting Assistant : 57 Vacancies
- Postman : 38 Vacancies
- Multi-tasking Staff : 10 Vacancies
Summary of Eligibility
- Applicants must be 18- 27 years old as on January 19, 2015.
- Academic prerequisites for the said posts are as follows:
- Postal /Sorting Assistant- Class 12th pass with English as a mandatory subject.
- Postman- must have passed Matriculation
- Multi-tasking Staff- must have attained Matriculation or ITI
- Applicants must remit the sum of Rs.100 as application fee payable at any Post Office in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
- Applicants residing outside Andhra Pradesh must pay Rs.400 in shape IPO in favor of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle, Hyderabad-500001.
- Remuneration offered by AP Post Circle will be as follows:
- Postal/ Sorting Assistant : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 plus GP of Rs.2,400
- Postman : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 plus GP of Rs.1,800
- Multi Tasking Staff : Rs.5,200 – 20,200 plus GP Rs.2,000
Steps for the Application
- Applicants must send their applications observing the prescribed format.
- Attach necessary papers along with 2 pcs. of passport size snaps and self-addressed envelope (with postal stamp of Rs. 17 and Rs. 40 for local and outstation applicants respectively).
- Label postal envelope with “Application for the post of Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS in A.P Circle under Sports Quota.”
- Send application to this forwarding address:
- The Chief Postmaster General (Rectt & Wlf Section)
A.P Circle, Dak Sadan, Hyderabad 500001