Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APG Bank) is searching for highly credible individuals who can fill up available Officer Scales I & II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) positions in their midst. APG Bank announces at least 482 openings for the said posts and job seekers who are eager to participate in the recruitment must immediately forward their applications or at least until the 8th of January, 2015. As indicated in the original announcement, only aspirants who qualified Online CWE managed by IBPS for September/October 2014 RRBs are eligible for this recruitment.
Further details for APG Bank recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Corporation : Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Job Designation : Officer Scales I & II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No. of Vacancies : 482 posts
Mode of Application : online
Last Date of Application : January 8, 2015
Job Details and Pay Scale
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||300||Rs.7,200 – 19,300|
|Officer Scale-I||128||Rs.14,500 – 25,700|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||1||Rs.19,400 – 28,100|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||2|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||51|
Profile of Eligibility and Credentials
- The applicant for APG Bank position must consider the following age bracket effective on June 1, 2014:
- Officer Scale II : 21 to 32 years old
- Officer Scale I and Office Assistant : 18 to 28 years old
- Relaxation of age is considered in observance of government norms.
- Must have accomplished Bachelors Degree of any relative discipline from a reputable university or academic institute.
- Applicants must refer to the following details for the compulsory, non-refundable application fee required by APG Bank Recruitment.
- General Category : Rs. 150
- SC / ST / PWD Category : Rs. 40
- (Note: Applicants can use Challan form which is downloadable via APG Bank official website and remit at any Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank branch OR by NEFT of other banks to the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank account.
Mode of Selection
- Applicants for the APG Bank openings will be shortlisted based on their performance in Online CWE managed by IBPS for September/ October 2014 RRBs. From there, candidates will be invited for an Interview which will be the final qualifying criteria of selection.
- The applicant must immediately register via online at apgb.in.
- He/ She must bring soft copies of credentials such as passport size snap, signature and supporting documents.
- Fill up forms provided by APG Bank and duly accomplish before submitting.
- Take out printed copies of online application for future citations.