Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (PSC) has deployed several notices regarding their 18 available job positions for Medical Officers under Allopathy department. APPSC is willing to recruit highly efficient and assertive job hunters who can meet their given qualifications.
Job hunters are free to review the following details before submitting their applications. Deadline of submission of applications is on December 30, 2014. Essential details are specified in the underneath section of this announcement:
Name of the Organization : Arunachal Pradesh (Public Service Commission)
Open Job Positions : Medical Officer (Allopathy)
No. of Available Posts : 18 posts
Mode of Application : offline
Last Date of Application : December 30, 2014
Details as per Post
|Job Title||Age Limit/ Age of Relaxation
(*as on December 30, 2014)
|Medical Officer (Allopathy)||
||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100,
+ GP Rs.5,400
|Indian nationals only|
- Applicants must have achieved medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Consideration: Applicants who have completed compulsory rotation internship may also submit their applications.
- Elected candidates will be given the opportunity to perform the following criteria:
- Written Examination
- Applicants must secure their copies of application forms from the Commission’s Office in Itanagar during office hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m on any working day.
- Duly fill in application forms and append copies of supporting credentials.
- Send application and important documents to:
- Arunachal Pradesh
Public Service Commission