Aryavart Gramin Bank (AGB) has propagated several notices about their present need for individuals to take over Officer Scale-I, II and Office Assistant positions within their organization. There are 493 vacancies for the said positions. Applicants will be deemed eligible if they qualified through RRBs Online CWE-III held by IBPS last September/ October, 2014. Final date for application is on the 31st day of January, 2015.
Name of the Organization : Aryavart Gramin Bank
Job Title : Officer Scale I & 2 and Office Assistant
No. of Vacancies : 493 posts
Mode of Application : online
Last Date of Application : January 31, 2015
Details as per post
|Position Name||Vacancies||Proposed Remuneration|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||272||Rs.7,200 – 19,300|
|Officer Scale-I||201||Rs.14,500 – 25,700|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||2||Rs.19,400 – Rs.28,100|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||6|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||12|
- Applicants must refer to the academic qualifications as indicated in the advertisement published in the Rozgar Samachar / Employment Newspaper by IBPS from June 18, 2014 to July 4, 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates are to be selected based on these following criteria of recruitment:
- Aggregate score in the RRBs Online CWE-III held by IBPS last September/October 2014
- Personal Interview
- Applicants must remit the fee for their application based in their categories:
- UR category : Rs.150 (for Officer Scale-II & I posts) and Rs.100 (for Office Assistant post)
- SC / ST category : Rs.50 (for all posts)
- Application fee is payable in form of cash in CBS A/C No. 000210210000001.
Procedure of Application
- Applicants must visit Aryavart Gramin Bank official portal at aryavart-rrb.com.
- Surf through Home page and click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab, then on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Applicants are obliged to have their scanned copies of signature and recently taken passport-size snap to be uploaded for online application forms.
- Submit the duly filled forms accordingly and take out printed copies as reference for future use.