Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board ASRB has released its online memoranda of various job positions for the year 2014. Categories, particulars and additional information are detailed below for the benefit of the aspiring job seekers:
JOB POSITION/S : Assistants
NO. OF VACANCIES : 270 Vacancies
CATEGORY : Competitive (Based on Competition)
Unreserved candidates, i.e. (UR)/ OBC, they are obliged to pay an application fee of Rs. 1,000.
– Others are ‘gratis.’
Applicants must be 20-27 years old, with the restriction of applicants turning into 27 on the last date of submission of application.
- SC and ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PWD : 10 years
– Applicants must acquire a Graduate degree, Professional and Technical qualifications from any acknowledged university.
Applicants must visit the ASRB Home page at: asrb.org.in
Look for the ‘Vacancy” tab and choose the field of work you wish to apply to.
Fill in the necessary particulars to the given application form and upload all the required supporting documents or certificates.
Remember to print out a copy as reference for future use.
Screening of applications will be executed. Chosen candidates will be given the opportunity to take the Preliminary Examination.
Candidates who passed the Preliminary Examination will then proceed to the Main Examination.
Candidate who will qualify on the Main examination will gain the prospect to be hired.
Selected candidates will benefit a salary of Rs. 9,300- 34,800 with a Grade pay (GP) of Rs. 4,600
Critical Date of Application
Last day of submission for application will be on September 29, 2014.
For more detailed information, contenders are advised to go to to the official website of Agricultural Scientist Recruitment board at: www.asrb.org.in.
JOB POSITION/S : Assistant Director
NO. OF VACANCIES : 11 Vacancies
For unreserved or OBC applicants, an application fee of Rs. 1,000 is required. Application fees can be paid via debit or credit card or affiliated bank by filling out the Challan form
– Other applicants: gratis
Applicants for this post must be a Master Degree holder or an equivalent of Hindi or English degree from any acknowledged and respected university.
– Should have a minimum employment experience of (5) five years on related field.
– Age limit is 35 years old only.
– Applicants are advised to fill in their online application in www.asrb.org.in
– On the home page, look for the ‘vacancy’ button and click on it.
– You then, can choose for the field of work you wish to apply.
– Applicants must be meticulous in filling out the forms, considering all the important details.
– Applicants must upload all their supporting and important documents including their passport size photo and scanned signature. Take note of the specific time bracket of filling out forms.
– Print out your copy application and requirements for future reference.
Process of selection of the aspiring candidates will be based on their performance in the written examination and interview.
Chosen contenders will benefit a salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400.
Critical Date of Application
End of submission for the application should not exceed September 22, 2014. Late submission will not be considered.