Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) calls the attention of brilliant and skilled applicant for the Technician/ C (Boiler Operator) job position. Skilled and experienced contenders who want to expand their horizons with BARC are encouraged to apply by sending their applications immediately, on or before the 19th of September. Details and information regarding this position are outlined below:
ORGANIZATION : Bhabha Atomic Research Center
JOB POSITION : Technician/ C (Boiler Operator)
- Interested applicants must be a holder of SSC/ X Std. with I class Boiler Attendant Certificate to be considered eligible for this vacancy.
- First Class Licensed Boiler Attendants or Operators with 4 years of experience in this field will be given better consideration or will be of priority.
- Age of Relaxation will be granted as follows and in accordance with the government norms:
- Applicants from the State of Jammu and Kashmir will be granted 5 years
- Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years will be granted to the children or immediate family members of the victims in 1984 riots
- For the ex-service men, age of relaxation will be given in accordance with the government standard rules or procedure
- Applicants must visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre in: barc.gov.in for the application forms and other information regarding the job post.
- Application forms should be in a good quality A4 size plain bond paper, adhering to the prescribed format given by BARC. Fill in all required information in the English language.
- Applicants must submit their application with a self addressed unstamped envelope (110 mm x 200 mm) together with Xerox copies of requirements (i.e. documents certifying age, certifications of acquired skill/s, certificate of employment/s, 2 pieces of passport size photo taken recently) and post mail to this address:
- Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities
Nuclear Recycle Board
Critical Date/S for Application
Submission of application should not exceed September 19, 2014. Late submission means rejection of application, therefore applicants are advised to be prompt in submitting their application.
Hiring of applicants will be based on their performance in the given Trade Test and Personal Interview.
Qualified and/or hired applicants will benefit the monthly salary of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is a government facility that caters to technological research and development for the sustenance of the India’s nuclear energy, hence a need for talented and skillful workers to expand and cultivate the BARC horizons. BARC also extends its expertise in handling chemical processing of spent fuels, safe disposal of nuclear wastes and developing new isotope application techniques in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. (as cited in www.barc.gov.in/about/index.html).
For more information, history and background about the organization, visit their official website at: www.barc.gov.in to be better equipped of your knowledge about the hiring organization.