Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) has distributed announcements for their present need for individuals to take over 80 Peon vacant posts. Skillful professionals are highly preferred for this position. Qualified job seekers (based on the given outline of eligibility below) who are interested to apply must take note of the details framed within this announcement. Particulars such as application procedure, remunerations, assortment method and important dates regarding the application are stated herein:
Name of Company : Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB)
Name of post : Peon
No. of available posts : 80 posts
Final Date to Application : November 5, 2014
Mode of Application : Offline
Outline of Qualification and Requirements
- Applicants who must have Passed Intermediate (10th standard) from government recognized board or institute.
- Must be 18 -28 years as on January 1, 2014.
- Upper age limitations will be as per norm.
- Chosen contenders will be given Rs.5,850-11,350 ($95-185)
- Criteria of hiring will be:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Steps in Applying for the Post
- Applicants must visit official website bggb.in. Download the application forms in prescribed format.
- Attach basic necessary credentials such as:
- Certificates stating age
- Caste certificates
- Employment certificates
- Diploma/s or equivalent certifications
- Passport size photos
- Affix signature and send to this address on or before November 5, 2014.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
Head Office, Second Floor, Skyline Building
Nr. Sheetal Guest House
Old National Highway no. 9, Bharuch – 392 002