Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Ltd. (BECIL) has distributed published announcements for application on 25 different job positions. Eager Programmers who deem themselves skillful and qualified for the said post must consult the application procedure stated herein. Neophytes who aim to qualify for these posts must also consult the below-stated eligibility criteria:
Name of the Company : Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Ltd.
Job Vacancies : various posts
No. of Vacancies : 25
Mode of Application : Offline
Last Date of Application : October 27, 2014
Further Details Relating to Post
|Post name||No. of vacancies||Monthly Stipend|
|Programmer||6||Rs. 23,200 ($379)|
|Programming Assistant / Technical Assistant / Computer Operators / Data Entry Operators||19||Rs. 17,700 ($289)|
Summary of Qualifications
- Applicants must have achieved either of the following to qualify:
- SC Master Degree
- Three – Year Diploma
- In relative discipline from any recognized university/college/ institution.
- A non-refundable application cost will be applied as per category:
- Unreserved category :Rs. 300 (est. $5)
- SC / ST : gratis (free)
- In shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited which is remittable at New Delhi.
- Candidates will have to visit the official portal of BECIL at: becil.com and surf through the “Careers” section or page.
- Download application forms and properly fill up necessary details.
- Attach all supporting credentials, together with recently taken passport size snap and affix signature.
- Finally, send to this address:
- BECIL Corporate Office, C-56, A/17,
Sector-62, Noida-201307 UP
- Hiring of applicants will be based in their qualification and accomplishment during the interview.