Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) publicizes its need of talented engineers to fill in Contract Engineer vacancies in their company. Confident individuals who want to grab this great career opportunity will have to comply with the listed criteria and procedure stated herein this announcement:
Name of the Organization : Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Name : Contract Engineer
Mode of Application : Offline/ Walk-in Interview
Date of Interview : November 1, 2014 at 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Summary of Qualifications
- Applicants must have accomplished either of the following from a reputable board/ university:
- First Class BE
- Tech degree in Computer Science /Electronics / E&C / IT or any equivalent discipline
- Must have 1- 2 year working experience in related area of expertise.
- Age should not exceed 30 years effective on October 1, 2014.
- Hired candidates will be granted monthly income of f Rs. 15,000 – 20,000 ($245- $327).
- Basis of hiring will be according to the contender’s performance on the following:
- Written Test
- Walk-in Interview
(Note: Refer to the given date, time and venue. Punctuality is a must.)
How to Apply
- Qualified applicants must download their application forms from the official site of BEL: bel-india.com.
- Properly fill in forms and prepare photocopies and original copies of necessary credentials.
- Attend the written test and interview session on November 1, 2014 at this address:
- Indraprasth College of Engineering
63, site-IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station)