Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has announced its current need for skillful and motivated individuals to fill in 670 open posts within their company. Interested applicants must check on the details provided at the underneath section of this announcement for eligibility and credentials.
Name of the Corporation : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (Bhopal)
Name of Designation : ITI Trade Apprentice
No. of Openings : 670 posts
Mode of Application : online and offline
Start of Online Application : December 15, 2014
Final Date for Online Application : January 5, 2015 (until 12:00 a.m.)
Expiration Date for Receipt of
Acknowledgment Slip Copy : January 12, 2015
No. of Openings as per Discipline
- Electrician : 140 posts
- Fitter : 196 posts
- Machinist Composite : 93 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 98 posts
- Turner : 48 posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA) : 33 posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic) : 14 posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 12 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 15 posts
- Machinist Grinder : 10 posts
- Mason : 5 posts
- Painter (General) : 6 posts
- Recruited applicants by BEL will be granted a monthly stipend of Rs.7, 057 per month.
- Contenders should fall in between the age bracket of 14-25 years old as on March 31, 2015.
- Age of relaxation is also presented according to government norms.
- SC/ ST category : upper age limit of 30 years old (5 years equivalent)
- OBC (non-creamy layer) : upper age limit of 28 years old (3 years equivalent)
- PWD category : 10 relaxable years
- Must have accomplished 10th class matriculation and ITI in relevant trace acquired from NCVT (with first class).
- Must have one year relevant work experience in related trade applying for.
Procedure in Application
- The applicant for ITI Apprenticeship must register at bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html within the time bracket. Applicants are strongly encouraged to acquire or maintain valid email ID and mobile number before doing the registration. Further, they must have the scanned or soft copies of their credentials prior to online registration.
- Print out the acknowledgement receipt issued via link.
- The following applicable credentials must be forwarded to Post Box No-35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal—462 022 (M.P) before January 1, 2015. Be sure to label top side of the envelope with “Application for ITI Apprenctice 2015-2016).
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High School mark sheet/ Certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheet/ certificates
- ITI/ NTC certificate (including mark sheets)
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
- Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped)
- Copy of medical token for wards (son/ daughter/ spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Diseased)