The Bihar Public Service Commission has posted at least 642 new job vacancies in their official site. As of now, the BPSC is now looking for various potential candidates that are going to fill the vacant positions that are under various categories such as BRS, BAS, BPS, BES, BLS and much more. Originally ended five days ago, the filling up of these job vacancies is now extended until November 10, 2016. And if in case that you’re eligible for such, be informed that the submission of online application forms is extended until November 14, 2016.
BPSC Vacancy 2016 Details For Post Online Application (642 Vacancies)
Examination Name : BPSC Common Combined Competitive Exam 2016
Official Website : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Website Notification : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-60-62-CCE-Pre.pdf
Payment/Salary Scale : Rs. 9,300 – 34, 800 + GP Rs. 5,400/4,800/4,200
Age Limit : 18 to 37 y/o as of January 1, 2016 (visit site for age relaxation details)
Educational Requirements : Should possess Graduation or Equivalent Degree in the relevant field of expertise
Application Fee : Rs. 200 (SC/ST of Bihar), Rs. 650 to other categories in and out of Bihar State in prescribed Challan Form
SBI Account No. : 31650243410
Selection Process : Preliminary and Main Examinations, Interview
Result/s : Selected Candidates will be seen on the official website list.
The detailed category for vacant posts is as follows:
- Bihar Administrative Service (244 Posts)
- Revenue Officer (175 Posts)
- Bihar Financial Services (73 Posts)
- Bihar Police Service (30 Posts)
- Rural Development Officer (13 Posts)
- Bihar Probation Service (60 Posts)
- Bihar Labor Service (7 Posts)
- District Audit Officer (7 Posts)
- Bihar Election Services (4 Posts)
- District Minority Officers (3 Posts)
- Product Inspector (2 Posts)
- Sugarcane Officer (2 Posts)
- Assistant Employment Exchange Executive (3 Posts)
- Planning Officer (3 Posts)
- District Commandant (5 Posts)
- Bihar Registration Service (11 Posts)
Potential candidates who are willing to apply and whose requirements comply with the desired position must submit the required BPSC Vacancy 2016 Online Application Form in their official website until November 14, 2016. However, be informed that the candidates have to register themselves for the upcoming exam until November 10, 2016.
How to Apply:
First, visit the BPSC’s Official Website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Next, register by clicking the Register Online. After the registration, click the corresponding links for BPSC Apply Online and fill the required form. Upload your pre-scanned documentation (as proof), recent photo and signature before paying for the required application fee. Once done, click the Submit button and print a hard copy for future reference.