Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has declared several openings for 99 Skipper and Engineer (Marine / Electrical / Hull) posts. Active and highly skilled individuals are invited to forward their application on or before the 10th day of January, 2015. Selected individuals will be given the chance for deputation and re-employment.
Further details are discussed in the underneath section of this announcement. Job hunters must read the information carefully.
Name of the Organization : Central Board of Excise and Customs
Job Title : Skipper and Engineer Posts
Type of Application : offline
End of the Application Period : January 10, 2014
Required Age Bracket for Applicants : unspecified
Specifics as per Post /No. of vacancies
- Skipper : 46 posts
- Engineer (Marine) : 46 posts
- Engineer (Electrical) : 4 posts
- Engineer (Hull) : 3 posts
- Applicants must have Competency Certificate as a Second Hand of Fishing Vessel issued by the Mercantile Marine Department of Government of India
- 3-year Sea experience aboard mechanized fishing vessel
- Marine Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with equivalent 2-year experience aboard a mechanized vessel; or an equivalent of
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 4 year experience aboard a mechanized vessel
- Engineer (Hull)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture with 2-4 years experience in ship building or boat repair, yard and maintenance of wooden and Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) craft in the ship building and/or boat repair yards
- Electrical Engineer
- Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering; and
- 2-year experience in Operation and Maintenance in Marine Electronic or Electrical Workshop or Merchant or Naval or Coast Guard Ship; or
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering; and
- 4-year experience in Operation and Maintenance in Marine Electronic or Electrical Workshop or Merchant or Naval or Coast Guard Ship
- Applicants are directed to visit the official site of CBEC at cbec.gov.in .
- Download and print out the application forms in the standard format in the link related to the post applying for.
- Dully fill up and complete information being asked in the application form/s.
- Fasten copies of important documents supporting your application.
- Post mail both in the address given below:
- Directorate of Logistics
Customs & Cental Excise
4th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110511
Proposed Pay Scale
- Applicants selected for the aforementioned positions will be granted a pay scale of Rs.9, 300-34,800 plus a grade pay of Rs.4, 600.