Central Bank of Indian (CBI) is in the process of hiring interested individuals who are highly qualified to take vacant seats on Counselor for FLC’s posts. Enthusiastic and competitive individuals are encouraged to tender their proposals via post mail to the Central Bank of India on or before the 1st day of December, 2014.
On the meantime, take a review on the following details for the said announcement:
Name of the Institute : Central Bank of India
Job Position : Counselor for FLCs (Financial Literary Centres)
No. of open vacancies : unspecified
Type of Application : offline
Closing Date of Application : December 1, 2014
Details Regarding the Open Post
- Candidates for the Counselor post must have accomplished Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from an acknowledged university/ college/ institute.
- Must not exceed 65 years old as on December 1, 2014.
Offered Monthly Stipend
- Hired candidates will be granted a monthly salary of Rs. 25,000.
Method of Hiring
- Candidates will be selected through Personal Interview which shall be conducted by a special committee of CBI.
Process of Application
- Applicants are to download the standard application forms given by the Central Bank of India in its official portal at centralbankofindia.co.in .
- Duly fill in the application form/s and append the necessary requirements supporting eligibility claims.
- Also attach a passport size snap and affix signature on the allocated space provided for it.
- Put the documents inside the envelope and super-scribe “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLCC on contract”.
- Post mail to this address:
- Central Bank of India
Regional Office, Sneh Bhawan,
Bhatta Bazar, Purnea
- Contenders may put their application in a drop-box in the Office of Central Bank of India, Purnea. Applications should be submitted during the office hours and working days only.