The Central Employment Exchange (CEE) is always providing great employment opportunities to every deserving applicants. NowCEE are announcing notifications online for 41 job posts for the year 2014. Looking for Vocational Instructors (Commercial, Radio and TV), Assistant Cameraman, Navigational Assistant, Research Assistant, Primary Teacher and Trained graduate Teacher Vacancies. For more details about the job posts, age limits and selection process, the Interested and qualified applicants may apply by following the instructions given below:
CEE Recruitment 2014
Job posted: 25th of August 2014
Deadline of Submission: 8th of September 2014
Hiring for the 41 Job Vacancies
Job Names Job Vacancies
- Vocational Instructor (commercial) 1 vacant job
- Vocational Instructor (Radio & TV) 1 vacant job
- Assistant Cameraman 3 vacant jobs
- Navigational Assistant 31 vacant jobs
- Research Assistant 1 vacant job
- Primary Teacher 1 vacant job
- Trained graduate Teacher 2 vacant jobs
|Vocational Instructor (Commercial)||College Graduate|
|Vocational Instructor (Radio & TV)||Matriculations or equivalent|
|Assistant cameraman||Higher Secondary Level or more|
|Navigational Assistant||Must have Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications|
|Research Assistant||Masters’ Degree|
|Primary Teacher||Higher Secondary Level or Equivalent|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Graduate or Degree holder|
Requirements (age and Salary criteria)
|Job Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Vocational Instructor (commercial)||30 years of age||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Vocational Instructor (Radio & TV)|
|Navigational Assistant||18- 27 years old||RS. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Research Assistant||25 years old|
|Primary Teacher||18- 30 years of age||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-|
Selection Process will be based on the performance of applicants during the interview.
Ways to Apply:
– Qualified applicants based on the criteria given above can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of CEE.
– Fill the application form accurately and with no errors.
– Photocopy and attach all important documents or files together with your application and send it to the address of Central Employment Exchange. Walk- in applicants will be prioritized.