Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) announces their interest in recruiting eligible job seekers who can qualify their Scientist –B, C, D, E & F, FM Specialist, Office Manager, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Field Assistant and Taxonomist posts. Currently, there are 41 positions have been opened. Interested applicants can forward their applications on or before the closing date on the 17th day of December, 2014. Below are the specifics attached with this notification:
Name of the Organization : Central Pollution Control Board
Job Title : various
No. of open seats : 41 posts
Application Mode : offline
Last Date of the application : December 17, 2014
Job Details as per Position
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Offered Remuneration||Educational Attainment|
|Scientist B||5||Rs.15,600- 39,100, + Rs.5,40 GP (deputation) or Rs.1,00,000 – 1,25,000 (contractual)|
|Scientist C||8||Rs.15,600- 39,100, + Rs.6,600 GP (deputation) or Rs.1,00,000 – 1,25,000 (contractual)|
|Scientist D (Officer Pollution Inventory)||4||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100, + Rs.7,600 GP (deputation) or Rs.1,25,000-1,50,000 (contractual)|
|Scientist D (Real time Network Engineer||1|
|Scientist D (Water Quality Analyst)||1|
|Scientist E (Project Co-ordinator)||2||Rs.37,400- Rs.67,000, + Rs.8,700 GP (deputation) or Rs.2,00,000- 2,25,000/- (contractual)|
|Scientist F (Chief Project Co-ordinator)||1|
|Office Manager||1||Rs.15,600- 39,100 (deputation) or Rs.50,000- 75,000 (contractual)|
|FM Specialist||1||Rs.75,000 – 1,00,000 (contractual)|
|Office Assistant||2||Rs.40,000 -50,000|
|Account Assistant||4||Rs.50,000 – 75,000|
|Data Entry Operator||5||Rs.20,000 – 25,000|
|Field Assistant||4||Rs.16,000 – 20,000|
|Taxonomist||2||Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/-|
- Applicants must be Indian citizens only.
- Applicants will be hired based on their performance during the following:
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Applicants are directed to visit the official website of CPCB which is at cpcb.nic.in .
- Application form should in the standard format are provided and applicants must download these forms.
- Duly fill in the application forms. Append passport size picture and signature.
- Attach necessary credentials that will backup claims on qualification.
- Post mail the said applications and documents to this address:
- Administrative Officer (Recruitment)
Central Pollution Control Board
East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara,
Delhi – 110032