Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (CPC) is presently inviting applications from dynamic job seekers who want to claim posts as Postman or Mail Guards in CPC. There are 83 current openings for the said positions. Aspiring individuals must submit their applications together with their credentials via offline mode before the final date of acceptance on the 31st of December, 2014.
Applicants are expected to take into consideration the following significant details for CPC Postman/ Mail Guard hiring:
Name of Organization : Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
Name of Designation : Postman / Mail Guard
Total No. of Openings : 83 Vacancies
Contract Type : Probation for 2 years
Mode of Application : Offline
Closing date of application : December 31, 2014
Proposed Pay Scale
- Hired candidates will be granted a monthly salary scale of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000.
Profile of Qualifications
- Applicants must at least fall between 18 to 27 years old.
- Must have passed the Class 10th or SSC pass or any of equivalent examination provided by a recognized board or institute.
Application and Examination Fee
- Applicants are obligated to pay the following fees as suited to their category:
- All Categories (App. Fee) : Rs. 100
- OBC/ General- Male (Exam Fee) : Rs. 400
- Applicants must acquire application forms in prescribed format from the official website of CPC at indiapost.gov.in . Download and printout the CPC application forms. (Note: Also print out the official notice by CPC regarding application to know the addresses where applications may be forwarded.)
- Must supply complete details and append the following:
- 2 pcs. of Self attested / attested passport size photographs
- 1 pc. Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.40
- Photocopies of significant credentials applicable for claim of eligibility
- Post-mail (can be registered or speed post mails) to the addresses mentioned in the official memorandum of CPC available in their official website.