Keshav Mahavidyalaya under the University of Delhi is currently recruiting individuals who has the qualifies under the eligibility standard aligned by the University of Delhi for the posts of Junior Library Information Assistant/ Library Assistant, MTS- Library & Warden for contractual basis. Further information regarding this announcement is available in the official website under Ref No. KMV/F-14/1/2014/ from the 13th day November, 2014. The walk-in interview shall be conducted on November 26-27, 2014. Applicants are encouraged to bring their Bio-Data, photocopies & original copies of their credentials and passport-size photos.
Framed below are significant details regarding this notification from Keshav Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi.
Name of the Institute : Keshav Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi
Job Titles Available : Library Assistant, Warden and MTS- Library Posts
Job Location : Delhi
No. of vacancies : 3 posts
Mode of Application/ Selection Method : Walk-in Interview
Date of the Interview (JLIA/ Library Assistant and MTS- Library) : November 26, 2014
Date of the Interview (Warden Post) : November 27, 2014
Application Details as per Post
|Job Title||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit/Bracket||Monthly Stipend|
|Junior Library Information Assistant (JLIA)/ Library Assistant||1||30 years old||Rs. 13,200|
|MTS- Library||1||27 years old||Rs. 8,250|
|Warden (Girls Hostel) Single Lady||1||30-55 years old||Rs 20,000 to Rs. 25,000|
Summary of Qualifications
- Warden of any Girls Hostel
- Must have passed graduation degree from any respectable university/college
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in related job
- Knowledge in computers
- Preferred: Applicants who are willing to stay in hostel premises.
- JLIA/ Library Assistants
- Must have completed Class 12th passed and certificate course in Library Science/ Library & Information Science and has gained Computer courses at Senior Secondary level.
- MTS- Library
- Must have accomplished Class 10th or passed any equivalent examination
- Certificate course in Library Science/ Library and Information Sciences
Steps in How to Apply
- The applicants are mandated to participate in the Walk-in-Interview. They must refer to the dates given as per post.
- They must bring the necessary documents supporting their qualification such as Bio-data, necessary documents and passport-size photos.