Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) under Indian Railways is presently on a look out for young and dynamic candidates to take over two (2) available Cultural Quota designations who will report at Central Hospital and/or DLW, Varanasi. Hired candidates will be working under contractual basis. Interested individuals must partake at the ongoing application that will end on the 19th of January, 2015.
Required information and details are aligned in the profile below:
Name of the Organization : Diesel Locomotive Works, Indian Railways
Job Designation : Cultural Quota
No. of Vacancies : 2 posts
Location of Designation : Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh (Central Hospital and/or DLW)
Job Type : Contractual basis
Mode of Application : Offline
Last Date of Application : January 19, 2015
Profile of Eligibility and Requirements
- The candidate applying for the Cultural Quota position must be 18- 3 years old.
- Must have passed 1th with Science major and accomplished Diploma/ Degree of any discipline from a reputable board or college.
Cost of Registration
- Candidates are obligated to pay a registration charge required as per following category via Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft in favor of F.A & C.A.O DLW/ Varanasi.
- General and OBC : Rs. 100
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PH : gratis
- Shortlisted candidates will be assessed further on their performance under the following criteria:
- Objective Type Interview based on Music, General Information and General Arithmetic.
- DLW offers Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 monthly income plus a GP of Rs. 1,900 given per month.
- Candidates deemed eligible for the Cultural Quota position must forward their Resume (or CV) using the prescribed format to this address:
- General Manager/Personnel
DLW/ Varanasi- 221004