East Coast Railway has announced its main need of Senior House Surgeon. Interested and eligible jobseekers are invited to participate in a walk-in interview on September 24, 2014. Provided herein are important specifics regarding the post:
Organization Name : East Coast Railway (ECR)
Job Position : Senior House Surgeon
Duration of Engagement : One Year
- Applicants must be doctors who are MBBS holders and have accomplished one-year obligatory rotating internship from any hospital acknowledged by the Indian Medical Council.
- Hiring process will be in the basis of the applicant’s performance during the walk-in interview conducted on September 24, 2014 at the venue mentioned below.
- The selected candidate will be receiving a basic monthly stipend of Rs. 20,700 in accordance to the given rates of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Applicants are to attend the walk-in Interview on September 24, 2014 on the address mentioned below:
- Office of the Medical Superintendent
East Coast Railway
Station Road, Dondaprathi
OPP, Big Bazaar
- Applicants are required to bring all necessary credentials (original and attested photocopies) such as documents for age proof, certificate of employment, certificates and diplomas, etc.; Curriculum Vitae (note: neatly encoded in plain paper, not stationery); and passport- size photograph.
- Applicants are advised to show up at the venue promptly. Late applicants will not be admitted.
- For more details, read the official notification by clicking on this link: http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1409053236980-MEDICAL.pdf