Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has dispelled various advertisements regarding their need of bright and talented Engineers for their various Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. Individuals who are willing to avail the announced post will have to apply via online mode immediately. The following specifics are provided for such individuals:
Company Name :
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Vacancy : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Mode of Application : Online
Disciplines Related to the Post :
ECE, EEE, E&I, CSE, Civil and Mechanical
Date of Closure for Online Application : October 20, 2014 (4:00 p.m.)
Summary of Eligibilities
- Applicants must be a First Class Engineering Degree holder, achieved minimum 65% marks in aggregate in the concerned discipline as per post.
- Age Limit effective on September 30, 2014 as per category:
- UR : 35 years
- OBC : 38 years
- SC/ ST applicants : 40 years
- Age relaxation will be granted for PWD applicants.
Monthly Income/ Stipend
- Hired aspirants will be provided an remarkable monthly package as per the corporation’s norms.
- Applicants will be given opportunity to prove more of themselves in their performance in:
- Written Test
- Written Exam Tips / Techniques
Steps in Applying
- Eligible contenders may visit ECIL’s official website: ecil.co.in
- Refer to ‘Careers’ link and ‘E-Recruitment.’
- Click on ‘Apply for the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee – PWD’ and choose the specific job position.
- Supply all details asked within Application form and attach credentials.
- Take a hard copy of the application forms and the confirmation page.