Famous government organization,IRCON International Limitedis a premier govt. organization (works under the department of railways) and it has very good reputation as an infrastructure development company.
It deals with several infrastructure projects under several departments like Railways, Highways, Power Sector, Buildings etc. With over 4000 crores turn over during the financial year 2012-13, the Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, and recently in Sri Lanka. Working in this organization is considered prestigious as apart from government employee benefits one will also get a chance to involve in huge projects which are being constructed n different parts of the world.
Recently IRCON Limited released notification to fill regular vacancies of Dy. General Manager (DGM)/ S&T. One can go through the official notification for more details. The competition for these posts will be very high as eligible candidates from all over India are eligible to apply for these posts. Only 02 posts are available and here are some important details that are given in the notification.
- One need to complete his bachelors degree in Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering and the degree must be a recognised university.
- He must be presently working in the scale of Rs. 32900-58000 (IDA)/ Rs. 15600-39100 plus GP 7600 (CDA)Or he must worked for at least 4 years in the pay-scale of Rs. 29100-54500 (IDA)/ Rs. 15600-39100 plus GP 6600 (CDA).
- The maximum age limit is 45 years as on 31-03-2014.
- The desirable qualifications include working experience in Electronic Interlocking, Route Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signalling and Digital Communication/GSM-R etc.
- Candidate’s health should be in good condition and he should be free from colour blindness and must fulfil other eye related standards.
- From the applications, scrutinization will be done and selected candidates will be called for interview and written test. Based on performance in them, final selection will take place.
One can go through the official IRCON Limited vacancies notification for details regarding the applying procedure.All the best for the aspirants who are applying for this position.