Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Delhi is currently looking for highly skilled candidates for various job vacancies of Specialist on a contract basis. Interested applicants may submit ESIC job application forms on or before the closing date to be eligible for the scheduled walk-in interview. Below are details concerning this job position.
ORGANIZATION NAME Employees State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Delhi
JOB POSITION Specialist
JOB POSITION DETAILS
Radiology : 2 vacancies
Anesthesia : 2 vacancies
NO. OF JOB VACANACIES : 4 vacancies
Applicants are required to pay an application cost of Rs. 100 drawn in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 payable in New Delhi (note that the application cost is non-refundable).
– Interested applicants must be a post graduate degree holder from any respectable college, university or institution.
– Applicants must have 3 (minimum) – 5 years of employment experiences in the related field they are applying to.
– Applicants must be no more than the age of 45 years upon the date of their interview.
Procedure of Application
– All interested applicants are invited for a walk-in interview as per schedule of date and time.
– Applicants must bring all the necessary credentials certifying their identity, date of birth, studies and employment experience. They are advised to bring Xerox copies of these documents along with the original copies. Documents are as follows:
o Age proof
o MBBS Certificates
o PG Degree/Diploma Certificate
o MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates
o 2 pcs. of recent passport size photos
– The venue for the walk in interview will be in:
o Room No. 72
Committee Room of Medical Superintendent
ESI Model Hospital
Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15
Crucial Dates for Application
Date of the walk- in interview will be on August 20, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Applicants are duly advised to be on time as their application will be regretfully rejected if they appear late on the assigned schedule for the interview.
Hiring of applicants will be based on their performance in their walk-in interview.
Hired candidates will benefit the monthly stipend or salary of Rs. 18,750 and a Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 600, plus allowances subjected to the company rules and regulations regarding employee benefits.
About the ESIC: Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India is a social security system designed to provide socio-economic insurance to India’s manpower resources and their family. Benefits, in the form of medical and cash, encompass health issues such as disablement due to accident or sickness whether temporary or permanent, hence the disability to gain income for the family and dependents. The scheme has been set up to numerous hospitals across the country and works hand in hand with the Ministry of Labour and Employment in India. It also collaborates with the state government and other private entities.
For more useful information regarding the job post, download the pdf file on these following links:
o www.esic.nic.in & www.esipgimsrbasai.in