Federal Bank has propagated several announcements in response to their current need of jobseekers who will be referred to an opportunity of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) from the Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB) in a year-long course. Candidates who will complete the course will be joining the ranks within the Federal Bank as an Officer Scale-1. Meanwhile, an online application for eager applicants is open until the 24th day of November, 2014.
Details for the Federal Bank notification for job applications are stated herein:
Name of the Organization : Federal Bank
Job Title Offered : Officer Scale I
Area of Discipline : Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
No. of vacancies : unspecified
Mode of Application : online
Last day of the Online Application : November 24, 2014
Last day for application fee payment : November 24, 2014
Tentative Date of the Examination : November 27, 2014
Profile of Specifics Regarding the Application
- Applicants must have achieved a Graduation degree of any discipline or major, gaining at least 60% marks from a government recognized university/college
- Must not exceed the age of 26 years old effective on January 11, 2014.
Pay Scale Offered
- Candidates who will be hired will be granted a salary scale of Rs.14,500 to Rs.25,700.
- Candidates will be assessed in their performance according to the following criteria:
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Applicants are required to pay the following amount as per category for their application. They are to pay the said application fee thru online using their Master/ Visa Cards or through Challan which is downloadable from the official website of the Federal Bank at federalbank.co.in .
- General / unreserved : Rs.400
- SC / ST : Rs.200
- Contenders have to pay application fee either through online mode by using Master Card / Visa or through Challan (which can be downloaded from the official web portal).
- Applicants must log-in to the official web of the Federal Bank at federalbank.co.in .
- The applicant’s scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature must be ready for uploading.
- Fill in the provided online application form and attach the passport-size snap and signature.
- Take a hardcopy of confirmation page as well as the dully filled up online application forms for future use.