Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) is currently in search for talented contenders for 58 various vacancies in their institution. Individuals who are confident to avail this valuable job opportunity must proceed to the actual application based upon instructions stated herein on or before the closing date on November 17, 2014.
Name of the Company : Film and Television Institute of India
Total No of Vacancies : 58 posts (various)
|Job Position||No. of posts||Age Limitation|
|Group ‘A’- Film Wing Faculty|
|Associate Professor||Film Direction||2||45|
|GROUP ‘A’- TV Wing Faculty|
|Associate Professor||ETV Production/ ETV Film Production||2||45|
|TV Production/ Sound Recording / Cinematography||4||40|
|Assistant Security Officer||1||50|
|Projection Room Operator||3||30|
|Demonstrator (Sound Recording)||4||40|
|Lower Division Clerk||11||27|
|Multi Tasking Staff||5||25|
- Applicants must have achieved 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma from the acknowledged University / Institution / Board in relevance to their perspective job position.
- Excellent awareness of Film and TV medium in India and abroad.
- Application fee applies as per category:
- General / OBC : Rs. 200
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/women/ PH : Rs. 100
- The cost shall be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of: Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE.
- Selected applicants will receive the following monthly salary as per post:
- Group ‘A’ : Rs.15,600-39,100
- Group ‘B’ : Rs. 9,300-34,800
- Group ‘C’ : Rs. 5,200-20,200
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their output on following criteria:
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Steps in Application
- Download and print application forms in: ftiindia.com
- Properly fill in details and append essential requirements.
- Post mail to the address below with the description, “Application for the post _____________” (Insert applied job position).
- Administrative Officer
Film and Television Institute of India
Law College Road, Pune- 411004