General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) is presently searching for highly efficient and effective individuals to fill up 65 Assistant Manager Scale I posts under various areas within their company. GIC further expressed that online application for the said post is ongoing and will expire on the 24th day of January, 2015. Indicated herein are necessary details conforming to the official announcement of GIC:
Name of the Organization : General Insurance Corporation of India
Job Title : Assistant Manager Scale-I
No. of Openings : 65 posts
Mode of Application : online and offline
Last Date of Online Submission : January 24, 2015
Last Date of Offline Submission : January 30, 2015
Profile of Prerequisites
- The applicant must fall in between the age bracket of 21- 30 years old as on the 31st of December, 2014.
- Relaxation of age is granted to reserved category candidates.
- Academic Eligibility for Assistant Manager Scale-I Post as indicated in the official notification is as follows. For further guidance, refer to the official notice found in GIC website.
- Assistant Manager (Legal) : LLB / BL degree from a government recognized board/ university
- Assistant Manager (Chemical Engineering): B.Tech / BE degree in Chemical Engineering from government recognized board/ university.
- Recruited applicants by GIC will receive Rs. 17, 240 to Rs.32, 640 per month.
- All applicants are obliged to meet the Rs. 500 as an application fee as indicated by GIC at their official website.
- Candidates applying for the Assistant Manager post must prove themselves on the following criteria:
- Written Examination
- Panel Interview/ Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Steps for the Application
- Online Registration
- The applicant must log in to gicofindia.com to know more about the job application.
- He/she must bring scanned or soft copies of photo, signature and essential documents prior to registration.
- Click on the ‘Career’ tab, ‘Recruitment of 65 Assistant Managers (scale-I officers)’ and then at ‘Click Here to Apply’
- Fill in online forms and upload necessary attachments.
- Submit within the allotted time frame and produce hard copies.
- Offline Application
- Attach on the hardcopies of application form the supporting credentials as asked by GIC.
- Put applications and credentials in an envelope with label “Re: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER IN GIC.”
- Send the application via express or registered mail to this address:
- The Advertiser-GIC Re
Post Box no 10737, Sector 7
Rohini, Delhi- 110085