The Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh is currently looking for dependable and talented nurses to fill up 50 vacancies in their staff. Individuals who have the background and experience are advised to submit their application immediately to grab this wonderful opportunity. For the moment, specified herein are the fine points for this application.
Name of the Organization : Government Medical College & Hospital
Location : Chandigarh
Job Position : Staff Nurse
No. of vacancies : 50 posts
Mode of Application : Online
End of Online Application : December 29, 2014 (1:00 p.m.)
Last day for Payment of Fees : December 30, 2014
Summary of Qualifications/ Requirements
- The applicant will be deemed eligible if he/she has achieved B.Sc. (Nursing) degree or diploma in nursing from any recognized university or institution.
- Must be a registered as a nurse/ midwife with State Nursing Council.
- Must be 18-25 years as on January 1, 2014.
Steps in Application
- Interested contenders are to visit the official website of GMCH at gmch.gov.in.
- Surf through the homepage and click on the link suitable for your application under VACANCIES page.
- Before starting the online application, be sure to have own soft copy of passport size snap (15kb) and signature.
- Complete forms provided during application and attach necessary credentials.
- Submit and print own copy of application forms and confirmation page.
- The non-refundable application fee shall be paid through Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India favoring “Power Jyoti” account of GMHC. Payment shall as follow:
- SC category : Rs. 250 ($4)
- General category : Rs. 500 ($8)
- Assorted applicants will be paid in scale of Rs. 10,300 ($168) to 34, 800 ($568), plus a GP of Rs. 4,600 ($75).
- Hiring status of candidates will be considered in their performance on the following criteria:
- Written test