The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board had released an official announcement in regards to over seven thousand new vacant positions for aspiring Vidyasahayak and Headmasters. Those who are interested in the position are encouraged by the board to apply online until February 3, 2017. Details in regards to the job vacancy such as educational requirements are listed below. Further details and updates, however, can be found in the board’s official online website, www.gseb.org.
GSEB Vidyasahayak Online Recruitment 2017 Details (7000 Vacant Slots for Vidyasahayak and Headmaster Positions)
Recruiting Department: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
Age Limit: Must be at least between 18 to 35 years old for Vidyasahayak and between 18 to 45 years old for Headmaster/Head Teacher.
Educational Requirements: Must both have graduation and post-graduation degree in relevant field of study.
Application Fee: Please refer to the official website notification for details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be chosen through Teacher Eligibility Test (for
Vidyasahayak) and Head Teacher Aptitude Test (for Head Teachers)
|Name of Post and Medium||Number of Vacancies/Posts|
|Head Teacher/Headmaster (Gujarati)||1000|
|Vidyasahayak Std 06 to 08 (Gujarati)
· Math and Science (2545 posts)
· Social Science (1474 posts)
· Languages (1404 posts)
|Vidyasahayak Std 06 to 08 (Other)
· Math and Science (95 posts)
· Social Science (84 posts)
· Languages (398 posts)
Those who are interested to become either a head teacher or vidyasahayak must make sure that he or she submits an online application on or before the given date, provided that he or she complies with the job requirements and is living in Gujarat State. You can refer to the steps below when applying online:
- Surf online and access the in.
- Make sure that you read ALL of the instructions carefully before clicking the Apply Online
- Fill in the details on the required fields honestly.
- Upload the necessary requirements such as diploma and other certificate/s that support your eligibility.
- Pay your online fees either through debit card, credit card or any online banks like Paypal, etc.
- Click the Submit button and take a print-out of your application form for future references.
Names of candidates who are eligible and chosen by the board will be displayed on the official online website.