Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has publicized their official job vacancy notice for their current need of at least 1,236 Driver Posts. Invitation for application is effective until the 17th day of January, 2015. Skillful individuals for GSRTC Driver post must make their online application before the given date of closure.
Essential details relative to GSRTC notification are indicated herein:
Name of the Organization : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Designation Title : Driver
Total No. of Openings : 1,236 posts
Mode of Application : online
Start of Online Application : December 18, 2014
Last Date of Application : January 17, 2015
Profile of Qualification
- Applicants for GSRTC Driver position must be between age brackets of 25 to 33 years as on January 1, 2015.
- Must have accomplished 10th Pass or Matriculation from a recognized board or educational body.
- Must have acquired HGV/HPV Driving license with 4 years of driving experience.
- Must have the following physical specifications:
- Should have a height of at least 162 cm
- Prerequisite of clear eyesight
- Recruited individuals will be granted a monthly income of Rs. 5,300 up to 5 years.
Steps for Application on GSRTC Driver Post
– Eager applicants qualifying for the above-stated eligibility standards must submit their application through the official portal of GSRTC at http://www.ojas.guj.nic.in before the closing date (January 17, 2015).
– Be reminded to bring scanned copies of requirements, passport-size photo and signature.
– For further information regarding GSRTC Driver Post, read their official notification at their website.