High Court of Gujarat, Ahmadabad advertises for skillful and eligible jobseekers to fill in various Legal Assistant posts in Gujarat High Court. Hopefuls are to consider the below-stated information:
Organization Name : Gujarat High Court
Location : Ahmadabad
Job Position : Legal Assistant
No. of availability : 8 posts
Remuneration : Rs. 15, 000/ month
- Start of online application : August 1, 2014
- Closure of submission for the application form : August 15, 2014
- e-Call letters for Preliminary exam available from : August 25, 2014 on wards
- Date of Preliminary Exam : August 30, 2014 (Saturday)
- Viva-voce test (Oral interview) : September 2014 (*Tentative)
Eligibility and Requirements
- A Law Degree holder from a recognized university/ institution; or
- Currently in the 5th year of Law degree.
- Born between July 30, 1979 and July 30, 1996.
Applicants must deposit Rs. 200 + Bank charges in Current Bank under Account No. 30725811785, addressed to: the “Registrar General High Court of Gujarat.” (Note: Cost can be paid using Cash Voucher at any branch of Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India.)
Procedure in Applying
- Applicants must visit: gujarathighcourt.nic.in or hc-ojas-guj.nic.in and fill the online application:
- Read instructions and fill the application form.
- Provide the necessary details, attaching supporting credentials such as soft copy of recently taken photo and scanned signature.
- Submit application fee.
- Hit ‘save’ button.
- Print own copy of forms and confirmation page.
Selection of Candidates
- Hiring will be based on:
- Preliminary Examination (Computer Based Examination–online)
- Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview)