Gujarat Police Recruitment Board (GPRB) presently searches for reliable and proactive individuals for the Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Police Sub Inspector and Police Constable vacant positions. Interested job hunters must submit their application immediately or on the 13th of December, 2014 by 11:59 p.m.
For the time being, review the following noteworthy details such as application procedure, eligibility, significant dates, pay scale and hiring method which are framed in this announcement.
Name of the Organization : Gujarat Police Recruitment Board
Job Positions : Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Police Sub Inspector and Police Constable
No. of vacancies : 8,450 posts
Mode of Application : online
Last date of Application : December 13, 2014 (until 11:59 p.m. only)
Details as Per Posts
|Job Title||No. of Vacancies||Age Bracket|
|Police Sub Inspector (Unarmed)||500||21 to 30 years|
|Assistant Police Sub Inspector(Unarmed)||800||20 to 30 years|
|Police Constable (Armed)||1,500||18 to 28 years|
|Police Constable (Unarmed)||5,650|
- Police Sub Inspector and Assistant Police Sub Inspector
- Must have done Graduation degree or any of its equivalent from a recognized institute or university
- Police Constable
- Must have finished at least Class 12th or any related equivalent pass from a reputable board or institute
- Applicants under the General or Unreserved Category are required to meet an application fee of Rs. 100. Postal charges shall be shouldered also by the applicants.
- Applicants under the EXSM/SEBC/ SC/ST category are not obliged to pay any amount as an application fee.
- Applicants will undergo the following process to be prove themselves capable to hold the aforementioned posts:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test (Objective Type)
- Applicants may apply via online thru the official portal of Online Job Application System, Gujarat Government at: ojas1.guj.nic.in .
- Look for the related post applying for and fill in the application provided.
- Be sure to attach the soft copy of passport size picture and signature.
- Print out own copy of online application forms and the Challan form provided to pay the registration charge.
- Pay the registration fee through Challan method.