The Recruitment Board of Haryana Police are now announcing a statement for 1017 male police vacancies. There are a huge number of job vacancies in Haryana Police Recruitment Board that are searching for qualified officers under various Department. Each Department are looking for a male officers that are qualified to join the Haryana Police Department. For those who are willing, interested and skilled applicants can apply online before the 19th of September 2014.
5200- 20200 is the paying scale of every qualified police officer. All capable and skilled applicants can send their application or apply online through the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board. Check the information below for further notice about this job post such as job posts, age qualification and background, on how to apply and the official website of Haryana Police Department:
– Haryana Police Recruitment Board is looking for 1017 skilled and qualified officers to join the Police Department Team.
– Interested applicants are welcome to visit and apply through their official website: www.hprb.onlne.in
– The job is located at Haryana State
– Constable General Duty are looking for 460 qualified officers
– Constable Wireless Operator is also searching for 557 skilled men to join their team.
– Applicants should not below 18 years old and not more than 25 years of age. This age limit varies before Aug. 1, 2014.
– 5200-20200 is the pay scale with grade pay
– The qualified applicants should attain educational background, such as
- He must passed the 12th grade
- Have an ITI in any relevant subject from recognized board or institution
– The selection process for this job post are the following:
- Completing the physical standard Test
- Pass the written test
- Lastly passing the Interview
– Examination Fee is Rs. 100 or equivalent to $1.7 for the General Category
Ways to apply
– Read the instructions and procedures carefully
– Visit Haryana Police Recruitment Board’s official website, and apply.
– applications will end on September 19, 2014
For further information and inquiries, just click the Recruitment’s Notification website below: