Haryana Postal Circle (HPC) is inviting applications for their current opening at Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) post. There are currently 12 vacancies under various divisions i.e. as Ambala, Kanal, Kurukshetra, Hisar, PSD Ambala ,RMS “HR” Division, and RMS “D” Division. Relative details concerning this job notification is stated herein this announcement.
Name of the Organization : Haryana Postal Circle
Designation Name : Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)
Total No. of Openings : 12 posts
Mode of Application : offline
Final Date of Application : February 11, 2015
Final Date of Application
(remote areas) : February 18, 2015
Post Vacancies against per Division
- Ambala : 2 posts
- Hisar : 1 post
- Kanal : 1 post
- Kurukshetra : 1 post
- RMS “HR” Division : 2 posts
- RMS “D” Division : 3 posts
- PSD Ambala : 2 posts
Profile of Qualifications
- The applicant for MTS post must fall in between the age bracket of 18-27 years old.
- Age of relaxation for MTS candidates in observance of government norms will be as follows:
- SC category : 5 years
- OBC category : 3 years
- Government Personnel : up to 35 years
- For MTS subordinate branches
- Must have achieved Matriculation from a recognized board or university.
- For MTS in Administrative Office
- Must have obtained Matriculation or equivalent from a reputable board or university.
- Application forms for MTS can be bought at Rs. 125 and can be obtained from all Head Post Offices and other Post Offices within the Circles.
- Availability of MTS application forms starts at December 29, 2014.
- Applicants must pay the Rs. 400 required as an examination fee, which is remittable through depositing the amount in the Post offices of Haryana Circle. As receipt, the applicants will obtain ACG -67/UCR.
- All female applicants under all categories, SC/ST and PWD are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- OBC applicants are still required to fully pay the examination fee.
- Recruited candidates will receive the pay scale of Rs.5, 200-20, 200 plus a GP of Rs. 1,800 and other allowances.
- Selection is based on Merit criteria set by the organization from the marks achieved by the candidate in the Aptitude Test.
Steps in Application
- The applicant must buy the application form following the initial instruction indicated above.
- He or she must fill it up using Hindi or English language.
- Attach necessary documents backing up eligibility claims as indicated under the “Profile of Qualifications” above.
- Enclose application in an envelope, marking it with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS IN ………DIVISION” printed in bold letters.
- Post mail the application via Express/ Speed mail observing the schedule given by the organization.
- Note: Applicants must consult the original official notice released by the Haryana Postal Circle (HPC).