TTC or the Toronto Transit Commission in Canada is a public transportation branch which works on the transportation systems of the country. With such a large scope of employment, TTC is always inviting applications spanning from operator, design engineer, maintenance and administrative staff positions. There are various ways of applying for these jobs, and an applicant must start by checking on TTC’s website. Below are tips and guides categorized into three ways of application.
- Obtain the job designation and its corresponding reference number you wish to apply for from the “Jobs” section of TTC’s official website, under “Current Employment Opportunities.”
- Using your valid email address, make an email consisting of cover letter and CV attachment.
- Use the job designation and reference number as the subject of your mail.
- Send your email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via Post Mail
- Scan jobs from the TTC official website and click on the job that interests you.
- Get the instructions and list of requirements required by the said job.
- Prepare your resume or CV and your cover letter, ensuring input of the job title and its reference number within your letter.
- Send both via post mail to this forwarding address: Toronto Transit Commission, Human Resources Department, Employment Services, 1138 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario M5R 3H2.
- When the job title and its corresponding reference number are obtained, prepare cover letter and resume.
- Remember to cite the job title and reference number to the cover letter.
- Fax to this number: 416-397-8307, under address: Toronto Transit Commission, Human Resources Department, Employment Services.