Indian Air Force (IAF) is conducting their 2014 Recruitment Rally on December 7- 8, 2014. The rally aims to select talented individuals to take airman cadets in IAF. Applicants from the different districts in Tripura and Mizoram States will be given preference. Outline of requirements, directives and other related information are detailed herein.
Name of the Organization : Indian Air Force
Description of Opening : GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL)
Crucial Dates : December 7-8, 2014
Summary of Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants to apply through the Rally should have achieved 3-year Diploma Course in Engineering and Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Must have birthdays starting from February 1, 1995 to June 30, 1998.
- Upper age limit is 21 years upon the date of rally.
- 11,400 ($185) per month during the training period; and Rs. 24,900 ($405) starting gross salary will be granted per month after the course of training.
- Selection of the applicants will be according to these criteria:
- Verification of Eligibility
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination
Process of Application
- Applicants must bring the following documents on the date of their attendance:
- Documents mentioning their age
- Certificates/ Diplomas from university/ institute
- They are to report for the Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the Interview in this given address:
- Tripura Sports School
Badharghat, Agartala, Tripur
Important Notes to Consider
|07 December 2014||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades|
|08 December 2014||Reserve Day|