Intelligence Bureau (IB) has recently opened 750 vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazette/ Non-Ministerial) under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Further information such as methods of application, eligibility requirements and remunerations are specifically pointed in this announcement:
Name of Organization : Intelligence Bureau
Department : Ministry of Home Affairs
Category : Government
Name of Position : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive
No. of vacancies : 750 posts
Mode of Application : Online
Important Date : November 8, 2014
Summary of Qualifications and Prerequisites
- Applicants must achieved Graduation or any of its equivalents from a reputable institution or university.
- Age Requirement: must be 18 – 27 years as on November 9, 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- Application Fee as per category and gender:
- General and OBC category (male only) : Rs. 100
- SC/ST and Female candidates : gratis
Programme of Examination
- The written examination for the post of ACIO-II/Exe will be having two parts, namely:
- Paper I (Objective Type- focuses on General Awareness and Information, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical Ability, etc.)
- Paper-II (Descriptive type on English language only- focuses on English writing skills and Analysis)
- Applicants would be given 1 hour and 40 minutes to accomplish both papers.
- Initially short-listed applicants will be invited for the written examination and interview.
- Interested and qualified applicants are directed to: mha.nic.in for more details and online application.
- Supply information asked within the forms and attach essential requirements. Append photo and signature.
- Print out own copy of application forms and confirmation page.