Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared its intention of recruiting highly proficient and competitive applicants for their opening position of Specialist Officer- Scale I. It is further mentioned that the recruitment procedure will be conducted through CWE SPL-IV. Application is ongoing and will close at the 9th day of December, 2014.
Meanwhile, applicable information regarding this announcement such as educational qualification, important dates, hiring method, etc. is mentioned underneath:
Name of the Company : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Post : Specialist Officer
Application Mode : Online
End of Application Period : December 9, 2014
Application Details as per Post Category
|Job Title||Academic Eligibility|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)|
|HR / Personnel Officer (Scale-I)|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)|
- Applicants must be within the age bracket of 20 to 30 years old effective on November 1, 2014.
- Applicants must be born between November 2, 1984 and November 1, 1994.
- Age of Relaxation will be granted as per norm.
Procedure of Selection
- Initially screened candidates should prove themselves more in the following to be considered for hiring:
- Written Examination
- Applicants under the General Category are liable to pay Rs.600; while PWD / SC / ST candidates must remit a sum of Rs.100 as an application fee which shall be paid through online mode in the form of either of the following:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Mobile Wallets
- Cash Card
- Internet Banking
Steps for the Application
- Applicants must surf through the official website of IBPS at ibps.in .
- Click on the links:
- “CWE Specialist Officers”
- “Click here to Apply Online for CWE – Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)”
- “Click here for New Registration”
- Supply details on the given application forms.
- Upload soft copies of signature and passport-size snap.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Submit the duly accomplished application form.
Crucial Dates to be noted
- End of online application : December 9, 2014
- Last date for paying the application fee : December 9, 2014
- Opening date for download of Admission cards : February 3, 2015
- Online Examination Period : February 14- 15, 2015
- Declaration of Results : February 2015