Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education invites brilliant jobseekers aiming to advance career prospects to participate in a walk-in interview for the posts of Project Associate / Senior Project Fellow. Applicants who consider themselves eligible must note the following specifics:
Organization Name :
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Project Associate : 3 posts
Senior Project Fellow : 3 posts
Total no. of vacancies : 6 posts
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Contenders must be a First Class Post Graduate degree holder in any related discipline, with relative work experience.
- Age limit as per position:
- Project Associate: maximum of 35 years
- Senior Project Fellow: maximum of 30 years
- Age of relaxation: SC/ST/Women, PH, and OBC- 5 years (as per ICFRE norms)
Steps in Application
- Applicants must submit their resume with attested copies of testimonials and an updated passport size photograph together with necessary requirements.
- Required documents are to be submitted on the interview date.
- Venue of the walk-in interview is in:
- Office of ADG (EM) at ICFRE H.Q. Room No.137, Dehradun
The date of the interview is on October 8, 2014, 11:00 a.m.
Candidates will be screened and short-listed according to accomplishment during the interview.
Income per month
Hired applicants per post will receive the following monthly stipend:
- Project Associate : 23,000/- (with M. Sc) or 24,000/-(with Ph. D)
- Senior Project Fellow : 18000 + HRA
(Note: For more information, visit ICFRE official website: http://www.icfre.gov.in/ )